Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Let's "Make" Christmas

As we get into the Christmas shopping season not all of us are as prepared for it as we would like to be. Before you know it Christmas Day will be here. But you still have time to plan a few fun activities. Check out this website for an intersting array of craft ideas:
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2ieC7I/:ZfygKdR3:Ti4oMzlw/www.instructables.com/id/101-Crafty-Gifts-To-Make/. Presents don't always have to be store bought.Some of the best ones I have received were handmade and well appreciated because I know they took the time to make them. Some can even be made by your children.
 I know that we are still in these tough times of economic turmoil, whether we admit it or not. I know I am. Being on a fixed disability income doesn't go far these days and sometimes you have to think outside the box.With an ever growing family it gets more challenging each year. For me, if I do not make presents this year--there won't be any. For the teenagers-the girls, dreamcatcher necklaces and earrings and for the boys-ear cuffs and chenille scarves. For the little ones they will be getting stuffed chenille animals from my collection. As for the adults well I did purchase some angel pins for the girls and I will have to put my thinking cap on for the boys.  Any ideas would be appreciated, let me know. 
Hope you all have a safe holiday.
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment