Monday, October 15, 2012

My Good Fortune

It has been my good fortune to have severall of my critters included in various collections over on ARTFIRE. I am so honored, to be among the many who are chosen on any given day, to be considered for a coveted spot. Although we are given 12 boxes to fill, that is not always an easy task.
First one must choose a title for their collection. Then they must search thru all that ARTFIRE has to offer and pick out 12 items to put that collection together. Sixteen if you want your collection to be considered for that day's e-mail. I still don't know how they choose the e-mail exactly. There are so many collections being made by the members of ARTFIRE it must be a daunting endeavor. One that I am glad I do not have to partake in.
You can view these collections at anytime by visiting us at:
www.artfire.com and clicking on the collection tab.
Happy browsing.
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment