Friday, September 7, 2012

Bloomingdale Septemberfest on the 8th

Hello everyone. I have been so busy this week getting ready for the fest that I alsmost forgot to tell you all about it. Saturday September 8th, 2012 I will be in Bloomingdale,IL for the Septemberfest. It runs from 11am till 9pm. They are expecting record turn outs. Last year almost 7,000 attended.

I have been busy sewing all week, and will introduce a new chenille critter. You will have to come out to see it tho it will not go on to the website just yet. Also new at this fair will be "Twins". I had a few request for some so I made some duplicates. Now normally I don't do that because I believe they should remain one of a kind. They will only be sold in sets. I hope noone ask for triplets. LOL.

I also got around to finishing off a lot of the dolls I had partially made. It always nice to see them done up. They are so cute!

Off to see what else I can finish today.
Here is a heads up for my upcoming schedule:
September 22, Plainfield public library, Plainfield,IL.
at least 2 in October-not finalized.
November 3/4, Lincolnway EAST High School, Frankfort,IL

Take care and remember IT"S BETTER HANDMADE.

Catherine

 

No comments:

Post a Comment